Date: Apr, 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position/Title: Marketing Coordinator
Cinedigm is a leading entertainment distributor and one of the largest aggregators of independent digital content worldwide. We distribute feature films, TV programs and web originals via digital download, streaming, video on demand, Blu-ray, DVD and theatrical release.
- Assist marketing team to implement and maintain online marketing strategies through social media. Using various forms social networking sites, to represent organization’s initiatives in social media space.
- Promotional social media content creation and posts to engage consumers and generate awareness around new products (memes, gifs, written editorial posts). Pull clips from films for marketing and publicity purposes
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness. Track performance and comments on promos across social channels. Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Maintain social media content calendar with posting schedule, suggested posts, links and priorities
- Provide turnkey marketing support to Brand marketing team for new release and catalog initiatives. [such as Create marketing presentations, selling guides, and tailor content as needed for specific audiences.]
- Initiate and update product item set up, selling guides and various internal marketing documents
- Evaluate content and provide recommendations for digital clients
- Manage multiple timelines to ensure timely delivery of materials, and resolve issues that impact due dates.
- Coordinate the day to day business relationship with Manufacture on Demand vendors and content partners to identifying products and launch on respective formats.
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and social media or agency setting.
- Upbeat proactive approach with a balance of strategic and creative thinking, analysis, and project management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, manage deadlines and identify urgency when necessary
- Highly collaborative and strong team player with solution minded approach
- Effective at communicating business needs across all levels, and demonstrating professional maturity
- Familiarity with social media platforms, as well as passion for innovation and discovering emerging platforms
- Excellent personal and professional communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft applications; Adobe Photoshop photo editing and/or Premiere a plus
- College degree required.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org