Date: Jul, 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position/Title: Graphic Designer
Department: Digital Networks
Cinedigm’s OTT Digital Networks department is seeking a Graphic Designer to join its busy in-house team.
This division currently has three channels in its portfolio: Docurama, a free, ad-supported documentary channel; CONtv, a new digital network exclusively devoted to the fanspace and Comic Cons; and Dove Channel, a service featuring safe, family-friendly content. More channels are currently in the development pipeline.
This position will work directly with the OTT marketing department on design projects, with oversight from the SVP of Marketing & Customer Acquisition. Daily responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, assisting the OTT team with graphics needs for the OTT channels, designing marketing materials and print ads, website deliverables and ad banners, and convention signage.
This is a terrific opportunity for a designer who wants to work in a friendly, energetic, digital environment. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, a team player and willing to share and collaborate on projects, as well as take on and finish projects on their own.
- Design artwork and marketing materials for multiple streaming devices that adhere to each channel’s style guides
- Projects include key art creation, marquees and digital banners, print and promotional materials (trade ads, stickers, postcards, coloring sheets, trade show banners) and digital art for social media and web promotions
- 4-6 years of experience designing cross-functional marketing creative, preferably in an entertainment or technology related environment
- Advanced proficiency in In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop on a Mac Platform (and a strong understanding of web technology)
- Working knowledge of HTML, Flash, and Dreamweaver
- Experience with pre-press and production
- Highly organized, flexibility with changes and ability to reprioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, ever-changing creative environment
- Ability to think creatively and resolve technical challenges and limitations
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication and interpersonal skills and ability to follow through on projects, from inception to completion, with a high degree of communication
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in design
- Strong design portfolio
- Special consideration given to those designers with entertainment brand building experience
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com