Date: Nov, 2017
Location: New York, NY
Position/Title: Freelance QC /Production Position
Department: Production: Production
This part-time, freelance position will support the NY based Production Department with sourcing and reviewing content for our OTT Division. The position requires prior QC experience with an acute attention to detail as well as exceptional communication skills as frequent contact with filmmakers, licensors, and outside technical teams is necessary.
Cinedigm powers custom content solutions to the world’s largest retail, media & technology companies. Leveraging Cinedigm’s capabilities, the Company has emerged as a leader in the fast-growing over-the-top channel business, while providing content & service expertise to the OTT ecosystem.
- Material intake of A/V files and captions for OTT Networks
- QC of AV/caption files
- Pulling/renaming files
- Delivery of content to vendors
- Backup of intake materials
- Familiarity with metadata
- Understanding of Production workflows and video codecs
- Prior experience with FTP and Aspera video delivery methods
- Must possess strong communication and organizational skills must be able to track large scale projects and keep teams updated on status.
- QC experience a must
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com