Date: Mar, 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position/Title: Director, Digital Sales
Cinedigm is a leading entertainment distributor and one of the largest aggregators of independent digital content worldwide. We distribute feature films, TV programs and web originals via digital download, streaming, video on demand, Blu-ray, DVD and theatrical release.
This role will oversee several key digital accounts as well as provide support to the VP of Sales. Individual will be responsible for developing client relationships and strategies, licensing film and TV content and growing our overall digital business.
- Develop strong client relationships to position Cinedigm as the leading independent content provider
- Manage multiple digital sales accounts, overseeing all aspects of day to day business including: pitching content and securing placement, developing and implementing promotional ideas, problem-solving and providing analysis
- Seek out new business opportunities and open up new accounts domestically and internationally
- Work with VP of Digital Sales to develop and implement sales and windowing strategies
- Assist with providing projections for potential acquisitions and fiscal forecasting/budgeting
- Research trends in the marketplace to develop sales analysis
- Create marketing pitch materials to present to accounts, studio partners and for internal meetings
- Work with operations to ensure that all titles are delivered when applicable, as well as check rights for potential missed opportunities
- Partner with marketing teams to maximize awareness on upcoming titles via social media, ad buys, trailer and clip exclusives
We’re looking for a sharp, creative, enthusiastic go-getter with proficient experience in film and television sales and licensing and advanced knowledge of digital transactional and streaming platforms as well as release windowing strategies. Minimum 5 to 8 years’ previous experience. The candidate must be highly organized, proactive, and detail-oriented. Excellent writing, proofreading, analytical and interpersonal skills MANDATORY while being able to thrive in a fast-paced, creative, and collaborative environment. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, especially Excel and Power Point.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com