Date: Jul, 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position/Title: Digital Sales Intern
Department: Digital Sales
Cinedigm is seeking a part-time candidate to support our Digital Sales Team with data entry, composing PowerPoint presentations, pulling reports, as well as various other duties to support the department. This is a Paid-Internship at a competitive rate.
This is not a summer internship and are looking for local candidates that are available during the school year through the summer. For Bachelor’s Degree graduates, this is a great part-time opportunity.
- Maintain and coordinate a number of group schedules and sales/marketing materials.
- Research and select film/TV titles for promotional submissions.
- Assemble title avails lists and work with team on entering metadata changes.
- Research competitive titles in the marketplace to assist team with sales analysis.
- Take screenshots of promotional placement and provide to group.
- Help prepare PowerPoint decks for pitches to digital platforms, studio partners, and for internal meetings.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or in progress
- Intermediate PowerPoint and Excel skills required
- Passion for Film, Television, & Home Entertainment in the evolving digital space a PLUS
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving and dynamic business
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Works well under pressure, good at multi-tasking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org