Date: Mar, 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position/Title: Digital Sales Intern
Department: Digital Sales
Cinedigm is seeking a part-time candidate to support our Digital Sales Team with data entry, composing PowerPoint presentations, pulling reports, as well as various other duties to support the department.
- Maintain and coordinate a number of group schedules and sales/marketing materials.
- Research and select film/TV titles for promotional submissions.
- Assemble title avails lists and work with team on entering metadata changes.
- Research competitive titles in the marketplace to assist team with sales analysis.
- Take screenshots of promotional placement and provide to group.
- Help prepare PowerPoint decks for pitches to digital platforms, studio partners, and for internal meetings.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, or in progress
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving and dynamic business
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Works well under pressure
- Familiarity with digital media, digital channels (ranging from digital retail platforms to social media networks), and emerging business models
- Passion for Film, Television, & Home Entertainment in the evolving digital space a PLUS
- Basic PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com