Date: Aug, 2018
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position/Title: Digital Networks Intern
Department: Digital Networks
Cinedigm is seeking a part-time candidate to support our Digital Networks Team with data entry, composing PowerPoint presentations, pulling reports, scheduling, and various other duties to support the department.
- Preparing marketing & production materials
- Managing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Twitch
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Performing special projects as assigned
- Creative Promos- produce/edit promotional video spots and graphics
- Data research, entry & reporting
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program with an accredited university in the fields of Film/Television preferred, but not required. Will also consider recent graduates.
- Basic to intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office 365 environment (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with Photoshop (especially Premier), video editing and design software is preferred.
- Previous internship or work experience in an office is preferred. Experience in an entertainment company is a plus.
- Independent, self-starter, proactive and motivated to learn
- Ability to work in a team environment
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org