Date: Jan, 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position/Title: Digital Networks Intern
Department: Digital Networks
Cinedigm is seeking a full-time candidate to support our Digital Networks Marketing and Programming Team with data entry, composing PowerPoint presentations, pulling reports, scheduling, as well as various other duties to support the department.
- Maintain and coordinate a number of schedules.
- Prepare marketing materials.
- Managing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Handle invoices/expenses.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Assisting programming team with tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving and dynamic business Ability to work in a cross functional environment
- Works well under pressure
- Understanding of digital media, digital channels (ranging from digital retail platforms to social media networks), and emerging business models.
- Passion for Film, Television, & Home Entertainment in the evolving digital space a PLUS.
- Basic PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com