Date: May, 2017
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position/Title: Creative Services Designer
Department: Creative Services
The Creative Services team is responsible for communicating with the Marketing team and content partners to acquire, approve, design, and deploy all necessary marketing art for representing home entertainment releases across all channels of distribution.
Designer works with guidance from the Creative Director and Creative Services Manager to educate content providers on our brand and the continuously evolving direction of art requirements. The designer also ensures our high standards are maintained as s/he oversees the acquisition, approvals, QC, and publishing of assets on Physical Packaging, Retail Displays, All Advertising and across all Digital services and platforms.
The ideal Designer candidate is a self-motivated worker who thrives in an environment that relies on his/her self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. S/he is extremely detail-oriented and a strong communicator who responds well in a fast-paced environment. With shifting priorities and multiple deadlines, this position requires a strong ability to prioritize and utilize solid judgement to acquire core assets while driving creative innovations.
- Work with the Creative Director and Creative Service Manager to create innovative marketing designs for Home Entertainment releases including Key Art, POP, DVD/BD Packaging, Digital Assets and Print/Digital Advertising
- Asset management and artwork curation to ensure best title representation across our organization
- Identify and guide best practice implementation throughout the team with a focus on flexibility, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Independently execute and use discretion to escalate issues in a timely and appropriate manner
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals
- 5+ years of experience designing cross-functional marketing creative, preferably in an entertainment or technology related environment
- Strong ability to problem solve, multitask, and prioritize in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience utilizing a Digital Asset Management system or similar tool set to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge and In Design). HTML, Flash and Interactive a plus.
- Prior project management experience a plus
- Interest and appreciation of artwork and motion graphics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- A. / B.S. Required in Graphic Design or related field
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org